The Can-Am All Breeds Equine Expo is a premier equine event brings together thousands of horse lovers and industry partners all under one roof for a great weekend for everyone from the seasoned horse person to the weekend rider and everything in between! The Can-Am Equine Expo features three exciting days of international clinicians, family-fun entertainment and performances, equine breed showcases, all indoor shopping and kid friendly interactive attractions
Can-Am Equine Marketing Inc. will host the Can-Am All Breeds Equine Expo, the largest national equine education and recognition event at a NEW! location at the Ancaster Fairgrounds on April 1-3, 2022. The Can-Am All Breeds Equine Expo’s mandate is to create awareness of the equine industry, making horses a vital part of the community.
- Stage numerous equine-related lectures and presentations, as well as provide far-reaching opportunities, that directly focus on the equine industry’s bringing more involvement from both equine enthusiasts and the general public. We strive to enhance the value and significance of the equine industry in Canada through education, awareness, and trade.
- Create marketing opportunities by working with agencies and associations.
- Publicize Canadian goods and services within the industry’s principal members, including horse breeders, product manufacturers, distributors, educational facilities, and so on.
- Promote the improvement of equine breeds and increase their quality and variety.
- Encourage employment within the large and lucrative equine industry in Canada.
- Create an annual provincial conference setting for the purpose of addressing pertinent issues affecting the horse industry.
- Facilitate the expression of the views and goals of Canadian equine associations to a multi-breed event.
- Brand the Canadian horse industry as united and strong, and give it a greater visibility in other countries and jurisdictions.
Can-Am Equine Marketing Inc. is committed to promoting the horse Industry to its fullest potential. We are a privately owned company that works with many profit and non-profit groups.
Where to Stay
Volunteer Job Descriptions
ARENA / RING TRAFFIC
Responsible for moving any equipment, jumps or props required by Clinicians, Demo riders into and out of the arena. May be asked to help moving horses to and from the stabling area. Ensure paths are clear for horses and riders from warm up ring and breeds ring into show ring.
ENTRANCE GATE GREETER & WELCOME
Responsible for taking tickets and stamping hands for re-entrance, checking armbands and/or existing stamps to ensure everyone has paid admission. Responsible for handing out Show Programmes and answering any questions regarding schedules of clinicians, demonstration times and/or breed locations in buildings.
EVE. EXTRAV USHERS/TICKET TAKERS
Take tickets before the Evening Extravaganza shows. Patrol the show ring area. Control audience and ensure everyone is seated during performances or clinics. Ask people to stay seated until there is a break in performances, as to not distract riders or clinicians. Answer questions about shows, clinics and seating. Walkthrough bleachers before and after show ring clinics and pick up any lost belongings and garbage to be thrown out.
Ensure that scheduled times are followed by presenters. Sit in on lectures. Give presenters a 10 minute warning to let them know that the next lecture will be beginning soon.
Arrive 1 hour before show opening and direct drivers and vendors to appropriate spots.
** Responsibilities can be changed or amended by management as necessary **
** FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH CAN-AM REGULATIONS WILL RESULT IN WITHDRAWL OF WRISTBAND **
We would like to thank you in advance for investing your time to make the Can-Am All Breed Equine Expo a success. Your contribution is greatly appreciated and is an integral part of making the Can-Am All Breed Equine Expo runs smoothly. Please remember, in accepting a position as a Volunteer, we are counting on you to do the assigned job and to fulfill all the days you signed up for.