Lindsey Partridge is sharing Harmony Horsemanship aboard America’s Most Wanted Thoroughbred ‘Soar.’ Lindsey and Soar were the winning combination at the 2015 Thoroughbred Makeover at Kentucky Horse Park out of over 200 horses. Lindsey has been coaching since 2002 sharing her love for horses, learning, and finding harmony between horse and human. Lindsey promotes understanding yourself, your horse, and the language that connects you through Harmony Horsemanship. Lindsey is a Level 1 Centered Riding Coach, Parelli Level 4, Platinum level Natural Horsemanship Association Coach & Trainer, Equine Canada Rider Level 8, Author of Natural Horsemanship Answering the What, Why, and How for All Disciplines, and author for numerous articles for magazines including Horse Canada and Horse Power. Lindsey and Soar are also going to be featured in an upcoming movie called ‘Unbridled.’ For more information visit Lindsey’s website: partridgehorsehill.com
Highlights of Lindsey’s Competitive Performances include:
- 2016 Extreme Cowboy Can Am Equine Champion
- 2016 Champion of Trail and Freestyle at the Retired Racehorse Project’s Thoroughbred Makeover. Lindsey is the first ever trainer to win two disciplines at this international competition. She also finished 3rd in Trail and 3rd in Field Hunter with her second horse, making her the first trainer to ever have both her makeover horses qualify for finals and place in the top 3 for both of their divisions.
- 2015 winner of America’s Most Wanted Thoroughbred with ‘Soar’
- 2015 Champion of Trail at the Retired Racehorse Project’s Thoroughbred Makeover. Also 2nd place in Trail with a second horse, and 3rd in Freestyle.
- 2016 and 2015 Champion of the Sky Haven Jumper Mini Prix
- 2016 Champion at the Ontario Mountain Trail Society National Finals